Fire Alarm Testing
MC Fire Protection services and maintains a wide variety of fire alarm systems. We work to the highest possible standards which are closely monitored by our third party accreditation – BAFE SP203 and audited by NSI.
Our highly trained and competent technicians are BAFE qualified and we have the knowledge, tools, software and equipment to carry out any service or repair of any make of Fire Alarm, from a small office block, to complex buildings with networked systems. Our Customer Support Managers will support you with a designated account coordinator, providing you with a single point of contact for personal but highly professional support.
MCFP provide exceptional service and maintenance for many different fire detection and alarm systems including:
- Wireless / radio systems
- Air sampling Fire Alarms
- Gas suppression Fire systems
- Analogue addressable Fire systems
- Non-analogue addressable Fire Systems
7 Reasons to use MCFP to test your Fire Alarm:
- Fully Accredited Fire Safety company with enviable reputation & quality of service.
- Highly accomplished, fully trained, smart, polite technicians.
- 24 hour support facility for any make of Fire Alarm system.
- Prompt response (by friendly, professional team) to your questions and requests.
- Reasonable rates ensuring value for money and long relationships with our clients.
- Certificates issued after each service, relating to your Fire Alarm according to BS5839
- Service visit invoiced following the service visit. No upfront charges.
With offices in Bristol and Bicester, we cover a wide range of locations including Oxford, Bath and Swindon. If you'd like to find out more about our Fire Alarm Testing services, then please call us on Bicester 01869 252600, Bristol 01275 333336 or you can email us here