Fire detection and alarm systems are designed to provide warning of the outbreak of fire, so allowing evacuation and appropriate fire fighting action.
MC Fire Protection design, install and maintain fire alarm systems in accordance with BS5839-1:2013, throughout Oxford, Bicester and Bristol.
We offer an excellent service and maintenance facility to ensure that your fire alarm system is in good working order. Our service technicians are fully trained and certified. We offer a 24 hour call out emergency service, covering Oxford, Bristol, Bicester, and surrounding areas. We always provide the following certificates to ensure that your fire alarm system conforms to BS5839-1:2013.
- Design certificates and CAD plans/drawings
- Installation certificates
- Commissioning and handover certificates
- Maintenance certificates
- Qualified design team to provide accurate advice
- Range of Conventional, Analogue addressable and wireless systems available
- We only supply and install superior quality equipment from leading manufacturers
For more information of our Fire Alarm services in Bristol or Oxfordshire, then contact us at either our Bicester or Bristol office on 01869 252600, 01275 333336 or you can email us here.