Fire Training Course - January 17th 2017
17th January 2017
9am – 11.30am
We are holding a Fire Warden Training course in Bicester on 17th January 2017.
Current legislation requires employers to provide training to staff in the actions to be taken in the event of fire. It is an important part of your Fire Risk Assessment and is required under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Who should be trained as a Fire Marshal or Fire Warden?
* Employers who are acting as the responsible person
* Fire Wardens and deputies to cover in their absence
* Fire Marshal and deputy to cover in their absence
* Senior Management with overall fire responsibilities
The above course covers more detail on:
* Legislation and personal responsibilities
* Role of the Fire Marshal and Fire Warden
* Practical use of Fire Extinguishers
Wednesday, January 4, 2017