M C Fire Protection offers Fire Marshal and Staff Fire Training in areas of Bicester, Bristol and all areas throughout the South of England.
Current legislation requires employers to provide training to staff in the actions to be taken in the event of fire. This is a requirement within your Fire Risk Assessment and a requirement as part of the Fire Safety Reform Order. To help you to meet these requirements, we are pleased to offer comprehensive fire training options.
The courses are individually tailored to meet your requirements. The courses include basic fire prevention measures, explanations of signage and legislation, evacuation procedures and practical fire fighting techniques.
- 79.9% of fires were put out using fire extinguishers according to a 2002 survey
- 58.6% of the extinguishers were operated by trained staff
- It is a legal requirement to train staff in the correct use of fire extinguishers
Would your staff know which extinguisher to use, and HOW to use it?
- We provide Fire Training at your site therefore saving you precious work time
- We can tailor the training course to suit your workplace and evacuation policy
For discussion or bookings for any of the courses please click here to e-mail us or contact us at either our Bristol or Bicester office by calling 01869 252600 or 01275 333336.